Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 18, 2009

A trip to my ex secondary school



What made me go back to SM Konven St. Ursula this morning? My ex classmates will probably think that i was a cuckoo in the head the moment i woke up this a.m.. Come back to reality----> My ex classmate Ellionor saw me at church b4 Sunset mass last Saturday. She told me she's now working at a rural place. She came back to Tawau for just 4 days. So she ask me to accompany her 2 take our SPM cert while she's still here. At first i was lazy to go, cuz i'm afraid i'll bump into nosy teachers+i don't wanna have a flash back on those bitter memories i had in secondary school. I ended up going anyway cuz i'm rotting already at home. When i arrived, i noticed there's not much changes. We went to get our certs. The clerks were delighted to welcome us homecoming queens(we wish!) After that Ellionor & I greeted our ex English teacher Madam Pang, she refuses to greet us back. I wonder why. Probably we were invisible to her. I saying to Elly: I thought our teachers taught us this pepatah: Jangan seperti kacang lupakan kulit, but what happened to us just now was kulit lupakan kacang (laughters of confusion at the background). The vid below includes Ellionor and the main entrance of my ex secondary school. Hit Play!
.


A sneak peek of my former secondary school compound:






If today was 'Bring a Geek to ur former secondary school day', Elly will win the grand prize just bcuz of this geeky pic

2 comments:

  1. Maybe she(madam pang) want all the world know...
    VANESSA is my STUDENT
    wakaka O^_^O

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she want to let the whole world know y did she ignored me & my friend at that moment?
    Hahahah i'm still confused about this

    ReplyDelete