Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Last day of semester break in Tawau


Yayy! i have finally finished packing my luggage.
Hopefully there will be no extra baggage
Or else mom will be rearranging my bags in public(TOINC!)

How did i spent my last day in Tawau?
Attended Ascension Mass at church with my 12 yr old cousin.
Went home and mom scolded me and as usual i'm crying like i'm some sort of drama queen(i wonder when will i finally grow up)
Silent treatmeant with mom for 3 hours
Reconciled with mom when the manicuris+pedicurist dropped by at home.
After that, mom tooke me , my 12 yr old cousin and her mom & bro to dinner
I ordered my favourite
Coconut Pudding!

OK gotta wake up early to catch the 10am flight to KL at Tawau Airport tomorrow.
Friends, please include me in your prayers as i'm entering my 2nd year in college.
I don't really know what to expect!
Peace n' out

Quote of the day: Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment