Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 4, 2009

Cheesy videos that i still watch

1)方大同 - 愛在

Comment:LOL, i fell in love with this singer's voice. The intro is quite funny though. From 买了菜(beli sayur) to 炒着菜(menggoreng sayur)



2)Girls' Generation (SNSD) - Gee Music Video

Comment: Kim Chi and Andrew taught me this dance. So i looked it up on You tube and i was addicted to this vid ever since

3)India Arie - Beautiful Flower

Comment: I love both of the song and the video. It promotes self-love. I watch this everytime i feel ugly

4)
Miri Ben-Ari On Apollo

Comment: Miri Ben Ari is from Israel. She inspires me continue my interest in music. She said Practice, practice, practice! She's now known as the hip hop violinist. She said back then she got no money, and she can't even speak English. But look at her now, Wow!!

5)
Kelly Clarkson sings "Ave Maria" for Pope Benedict XVI

Comment: I'm jealous!! I love Kelly's version of Ave Maria, it's different from the other high-pitched versions. If i can sing for the pope someday, that will be my wildest dream comes true

6)
Miss Congeniality-One In A Million, Bosson

Comment: I'm a fan of Miss Sandra Bullock. I personally heart this movie and i love the song too. It's another feel-good anthem. One in a million hmmmm. Sandra fits Miss Congeniality's role perfectly, Kudos to the director!

7)
Lizzie McGuire - Lizzie & Gordo: "Open Your Eyes to Love"

Comment: I gotta admit, i still watch this movie until today. I used to watch Lizzie Mcguire on Disney on TV2 religiously. This song reflects this video clip the best cuz Lizzie was looking for love in wrong places while love is already in front of her. I miss Gordo, Lizzie and Miranda..

8)American Idol: We're Brothers Forever, Renaldo Lapuz

comment: Props to this filipino guy for having the gut to show up in front of the American Idol judges with that bizzare costume. Surprisingly Simon likes him. I agree he's more of an entertainer than a singer.

9) Ferras on The Today Show "Hollywood is not America"

Comment: This song was being played everytime an Idol is sent home during the season 6 of American Idol. I think this song has got meaningful lyric. I listen to this song to keep me grounded.

10)
The Little Mermaid - Part Of Your World (Hebrew)

Comment: Although i don't understand even a single word in the lyric, LOL, i think the Hebrew version of "part of Your world' interprets the original melody the best. It sounded so beautiful when it first entered my ears.

To be continued next time... tune in only in Vanessa nagging FM:P

2 comments:

  1. Ola...
    I love the GG's MV...
    The gals looked pretty...
    Thankx for posting da video!!!
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Bella(hello beautiful in Italian)
    U're welcome.
    Join in the Gee fever Em!
    Yeah the girls r pretty. They all have long legs(jealous mode again)
    Which of the girls u fancy the most?

    ReplyDelete