Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

How Could An Angel Break My Heart?

Exactly! I know! Angels never failed to fix my H.E.A.R.T everytime it is D-A-M-A-G-E-D

Hold it there! If u think i'm gonna write some heart-broken stories, i'm sorry to dissapoint. So far, there's no soap opera goin' on in Vanessa's unfabulous life.


Dim the lights...
Today's main subject:Angels!!!
F.y.i---->I collect angels stuff.
Check them out, i put them almost in every corner in my house.(sorry familia lol:P)



These 2 cuties, r actually placed on top of my piano, the male one(blue robe) almost break this a.m. cuz my grandma was rearranging the deco on top of my piano, coincidentally i was in the scene, i quickly rescue it from breakage LOL(i remembered my heart was beating so fast+dramatic action) 'The Powerpuff Girls trying to save the world' technique were applied in the process.


White as snow, a classic angel, this is placed on my mom's room's altar. This angel definitely knows how to pose in front of the camera :D




Awwwww! This angel with a big smile on her face is actually my candle stand. If i'm not mistaken, i bought it for only RM2. Super adorable!



These 3. Pink, Purple & Yellow tiny praying angels with wreath on their heads. Fabulously cute!




Let these angels show y'all where's the LOVE cuz people got me questionin', ' Dimanakah Cinta?'



Duo in blue. These 2 r placed on top of the altar in the living room at home. Their calm and innocent faces fascinated mua.

Last but not least the amateur angel wannabe


Angels usually symbolises innocence, protection, good news, goodness, purity.So I'm loving angels instead.

3 comments:

  1. wow~
    so many angel stuff!!!
    rili PRO ya~~~~ haha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, banyak :) me love angels also ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....Lots of Little Angels...
    Cute and Adorable too!!!
    Hurmpp....
    Now i know why....
    Vanessa looked so much like an Angel...
    Cox...
    You're surrounded by Angels!!!
    ^^

    ReplyDelete