Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mama's Day

On this day, oh Beautiful mother, on this day, we give thee our
tiny heart Pictures, Images and Photos


That women on the right is my mom:D
Me: Ma, what can i get u for Mother's Day?
Mom: Nothing, what matter most is that you love me.
A friend of mine:Such a mother's answer!
Me:Of course! What do u expect? My mom is a mother!

Q:How i celebrated this day?
I had dinner with her at a restaurant.
Too poor to buy her designer goods
Q:What did i gave my mom for Mother's day?

I can only afford this






P.S.:Love and treat your mom well like it's Mother's day every single day
As the saying goes: Syurga di bawah telapak kaki ibu:D

2 comments:

  1. Hi,Vanessa Mama....XD
    I love this post....
    HehehehexxXX....
    What you said is true...
    Every single day is Mother's Day...
    IF we treat our mom well...
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi 2 u too young Emily:P LOL

    To all the mothers and grandmothers.. thank you for your love, sacrifice, joy and witness. And Mother Mary, thank you for being out Mother

    ReplyDelete