Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm HOME!!!!!!



Boarded the 1530 flight
BOREDOM was all i felt throughout the flight, no good-looking target next to me, but it was better than ah ma or ah gong sitting next to me telling me Once upon a time stories, the seat next to me was EMPTY!!!!!

REached Tawau at 1830, my aunt was late, so i sat at the corner finishing the Munchies biscuits Emily gave me the night b4. Thanx Emily! those biscuits helped me to survive hunger:P

B4 reaching home, dropped by at Guardian, to get my basic necessities cuz i only brought clothes home, even Andrew said my luggage was super light this time. Mom scolded me for not bringing those stuff, she was like , u didn't even bring your panties right?(LOL)

Wow, it's good to back after 4 decades i mean 4 months.
I'm so gonna miss them throughout the semester break.
But for now, gonna enjoy my hibernation at my small hometown b4 going back to the concrete jungle. For now gonna reconnect with my long lost best friend!

Last but not least i wanna thank all my CSS mates, for journeying together with me to KL Central on the day i left, so gonna miss y'all throughout the sem break:>

No comments:

Post a Comment